- Bringing men together
- Be united Christian force
- For fellowship
- For exchange of ideas concerning matters of faith, witness and service to Jesus Christ and other men.
- Exploiting their talents in serving God.
The PCMF has since become an appropriate avenue where men are able to re-examine their faith in Jesus Christ, their witness and service to God and for fellowship. The fellowship endeavors to be men’s united force in matters covering faith, witness and service to god and to glorify Him at al levels of church life, by participating in church activities as individuals and also to the community and nation.
Spiritual Maturity of Man and service to the glory of God
To be United Christian force of Men for faith witness and Service to Jesus Christ.
Passion and Zeal
The first committee organized retreats where speakers would be invited to speak on issues relating to men. Prayers breakfasts for men were held during which the parish minister taught on issues relating to men.
Bible studies were organized. A singing ministry for men (PCMF choir) was formed. This choir sings in our church every Sunday. The choir also travels on missions to other churches to preach and also to encourage other men.
- PCMF started projects such a lighting of the church compound, installing of dustbins, construction of the gate house and the construction of high level water tank.PCMF visits widows, orphanage homes, the bereaved and the sick in the districts.
- PCMF has undertaken to paying school fees for a needy .
- A PCMF yearly journal was launched.
Elder James Kangethe
Robert Kibande Njogu